Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25th - Prep Day Bowling



Today we went zone bowling. I actually took home the title of best bowler! All those years of bowling with grandma finally paid off. I averaged like a 120ish. Pretty good for not having bowled in years.

It has gotten much colder at night so I have busted out the trench coat. It snowed on me today! Just flurries but snow.

Never in my life have I been so mentally, physically, and emotionally drained everyday when I come home to sleep at night. We literally are running from one place to the next. I am constantly trying to pick up on the language just because of the things that will be required of me very shortly. I have 8 hours to rest then I am back at it again. There is no end. Even my prep day is running from point a to b as fast as we can with no end. But I still love every minute of being here and wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment