Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Great Week

It has just been a great week. I am still in Pafos but I am with Elder Lohman now. He is from Sweden and a really great guy. I got to confirm Ron yesterday. On Thursday they took us to get my first "fish and chips" then on Wednesday we had a great lesson with them on the temple and the priesthood and they are already planning the trip for next year to get sealed. It is one of the best feelings in the world to know that you have baptized someone that is going to be an active member of the church for the rest of his life. Otherwise this week was a lot of goodbyes and it just goes to show that you never know how much of an impact you make on someone else's life. When we had English class on Sunday the Sri Lankans almost cried to know that my comp was leaving. But were relieved to know that I was staying and someone new was coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment