Saturday, August 21, 2010

July 25th - Misc pics

As for the last few days, I was in a threesome in Lemassol. We had a good time but on Sunday I had the weirdest experience of my mission. I went to church without a companion. The senior couple brought me to Pafos to conduct the meeting so they were technically my companion but no young missionary was with me and it felt so weird. I did not like it. But I conducted, taught and returned to the other elders. I was also hit by a car this week. I was not hurt. In fact I didn't even fall off my bike. I did more damage to his car than he did to me. I have one tiny scratch on my hand and I shattered his side view mirror and broke his rear bumper off. But I wasn't hurt and didn't even fall off my bike. We both weren't going very fast.



Sun setting on the Pafos Coast line


Elder Lohman playing mini golf on his last p-day.


This is the Pizza Hut we ate at on P-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment