Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aug 15th, my Birthday and my Year Mark!

Well this was one of the best weeks ever! That training we did really whooped us into shape. We hit the ground running this week and doubled our lessons and contacts. We even found a family that is very interested. It was an awesome week and I hope it continues. But this week we also had an exchange with the district leader on my birthday and it was nice because they were from my MTC group so it was like last year all over again. But you'll see from the pictures I had a good time. Then for P-day we celebrated my year mark by going to get fish and chips. One of my new favorite foods. It was on this beautiful road.
Birthday breakfast

Everyone who knows me well, knows how much I love a hammock.
The chocolate cake that my English class got me. It was really good.


My strawberry cobbler I made myself for my birthday.



My new favorite meal!
Elder Loynes, my new companion is basically a British version of me. Its quite nice and makes for good conversation.
All this beautiful water and I can't get in, but I WILL be back to swim someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment