Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nov 21 Conf

As for this week, we had a fun week. We decided transfers with President. My former companion will train the new Greek Elder and I am getting another companion. His name is Elder King from Maryland. But this week we had an Area 70 in town and a representative from the EFY committee from Europe. And also the mission president of Albania. So we made several trips to the airport. We also had all the going home things for the sister. That was really sad. Then we had a Mission Conference, like a stake conference but smaller. It was really good. We had 100 people there. Our small little chapel was packed! It was very exciting. Then we had a testimony meeting on Mars Hill for the sister going home and I was asked to conduct. I was not expecting to do it so it caught me off guard. But it went well. I also am getting a Greek quad made this week. It is going to be epic looking.

Sunday 21st November 2010 Acropoli Branch and Halandri Branch met together for a conference presided over by Elder Fingerle our Area 70. There was a sweet spirit in attendance and Elder Fingerle's message seemed to speak to each of us personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment