Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Dec 26th - letter home

This week, I got to attend 4 Christmas Parties and 2 Zone Conferences. I also got 2 new apartments for the missionaries. Right now most of our apartments are really old so we are trying to modernize them to get rid of the problems that the old buildings have. For example, the apartment I live in when I first got here has a wall that has changed color due to it being covered in mold. It is disgusting, mostly due to the missionaries neglecting it. But we have decided to move rather than risk anything. So this week I am moving 2 apartments and maybe a 3rd if we can get it. Big week. And transfers. Life is never boring anymore. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas eve at the Acropolis

This was my Christmas breakfast - YUM!


The following pictures are from my trip to Thessaloniki.



No comments:

Post a Comment